Valid since 01st of January, 2019.
Personal data is any information about a natural person that enables to identify the person directly or indirectly.
The processing of personal data is any activity performed with the personal data of the website user (hereinafter the user) – the collection, processing, storage, rectification or deletion of data.
Usersare all individuals who visit the website, place orders at online shop, subscribe to newsletters or provide A.L.M. with their information.
Processing of personal data
The data controller of personal data is a public limited company A.L.M. Automotive OÜ, registry code 14130999, address Kopli tn 6-1, 10412 Tallinn, Estonia; e-mail email@example.com.
Collection and use of personal data
A.L.M. collects the following personal data of the user through the website as described below:
- ● user name and email address – when subscribing to the mailing list or sending an e-mail;
- ● user name, email address, contact phone, delivery address of the goods – when ordering goods from the online shop;
- ● user name, email address – when registering for an account in an online shop;
- ● web traffic statistics with Google Analytics, Hotjar, Matomo – when visiting a website.
A.L.M. uses personal data:
- ● with the prior consent of the user, to send newsletters about new products and campaigns and other promotional information to the user’s email address;
- ● to respond to the user’s queries;
- ● to perform the orders submitted by the user in the online shop, for example to deliver the goods, communicate with the user, transmit the invoices;
- ● to ensure a personalised visit of the website when registering an account with the online shop;
- ● to improve the user experience of the website and to market it more effectively by using the user web traffic data.
A.L.M. may authorize other persons (hereinafter the data processor) to process personal data of the user, and whose product or service A.L.M. uses to provide services to the user. A.L.M. and the data processor have concluded a contract according to which the processor is obliged to keep the processed personal data confidential and to ensure the protection of personal data.
Data processors provide:
- ● A system for email transmission and management;
- ● website development and accommodation;
- ● the delivery for online shop orders;
- ● the analysis of the website traffic;
- ● the use of social media and the analysis of social media statistics;
- ● the use of accounting software.
A.L.M. is the controller of personal data, the company transfers personal data necessary for the execution of payments and shipments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Retention and security of personal data
A.L.M. retains all personal data for as long as it is necessary to attain the objective or according to the law. For example, the accounting data is stored for seven years after the end of the financial year, however, the email address in the mailing list as long as the user makes a request to remove it.
A.L.M. will take all reasonable measures to protect the processed personal data. Access to the rectification and processing of personal data is restricted only to data processors and the personal data of all users is treated as confidential.
The user has the right at any time to prohibit the processing of their personal data, unless it is necessary for performing a contractual requirement, including to perform the order from the online shop.
The user has the right to:
- ● request access to their personal data;
- ● request the rectification of their personal data or deletion of the data according to the terms provided by law;
- ● request the restriction of the processing of personal data
- ● request the transfer of personal data.
To execute their rights, the user must send the corresponding request to firstname.lastname@example.org . In order to ensure the security of the processing of personal data, the request of the user must be digitally signed. A.L.M. has the right to reject the user’s request if the identification of person is not possible or the transfer of personal data is not secure.
If the user is in A.L.M.’s mailing list, they can withdraw themselves from the mailing list and to waive from further newsletters through the link at the end of the email.
If the user believes that their rights have been violated in the processing of personal data, they have the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate.
Currently only user’s language preferences are stored in our cookies
Technical cookies are necessary for the user to navigate the website and use the website functions. Analytical cookies collect information about how the website is used. Third-party analytical cookie aims to optimise the marketing communication. In addition to analytical cookies, online shop uses pixels to monitor the website usage. This does not process the data enabling to identify the person. Authentication cookies allow the website to remember the choices made by the user (for example, the name or language). Websites use advertising cookies to provide users with the targeted advertising. Cookies regulate the number of times a user sees a specific advertising and help to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign.
Any questions related to the processing of personal data and privacy terms may be contacted at the email address email@example.com.